While we are fortunate enough to have great weather year-round in Palm Desert, our winters can get a little chilly. You will want to have a working heating system during this time! If your furnace is due for a repair or replacement, give our heating company a call for professional inspection and diagnosis. Chris Wilson Plumbing, Heating, & AC Repairs is committed to providing top notch heating services throughout Palm Desert, CA.
Our customers enjoy:
- Fast turnarounds
- No overtime charges
- Straightforward pricing
- Options to meet your needs
- Total peace of mind
Full Heating Solutions
Chris Wilson Plumbing, Heating, & AC Repairs provides a full range of heating services. Give us a call for fast diagnosis and solutions.
- Heater Repairs and Maintenance
- Heater Installations and Replacements
- Furnace Repair and Maintenance
- Furnace Installations and Replacements
- Heat Pump Services
- Gas Log Fireplaces
- Boiler Repair
Is your furnace giving you problems? Let us have a look. We will check for the source of the problem and recommend the best course of action. You can expect honest advice and services that meet your specific needs.
Common furnace problems include:
- Clogged filters: Furnace filters can gather dust, dirt, and other debris that can lead to poor indoor air quality. Regular filter replacement puts less strain on your unit while ensuring a comfortable indoor environment.
- Mechanical issues: Components will wear down over time. If this happens frequently, it may be time to consider furnace replacement.
- Malfunctioning thermostat: If you notice inconsistent heating, give us a call to determine the problem.
- Poor airflow: Disrupted airflow can lead to overheating.
Carbon monoxide leak: A cracked furnace is at risk of carbon monoxide leaks. If you notice that your pilot light has turned from blue to yellow, or if you have unexplainable fatigue or nausea, there may be a gas leak.
Replacing Your Heating System
Whether you have central heating, use a heat pump, boiler, or have a gas log fireplace, we have all of your installation/replacement needs covered. Our heating specialists will guide you through every step of the installation process, from choosing the right product to ensuring it’s set up to work efficiently. A new heating unit gives you several more years of reliable heating and helps keep energy costs low.