Do you suspect a hidden water leak in your home? Signs of leaking water pipes include the sound of running water at odd times, inaccurate water meter readings, wet spots on ceiling, mold/mildew growth in unexpected places, and of course rising water bills.
At Chris Wilson Plumbing & Heating Repairs Inc we provide accurate water leak detection using the latest technology. We can identify the source of the leak and recommend the right options for you. Give us a call now for immediate leak detection in Seaside, CA and surrounding areas.
What Causes Pipe Leaks?
- Corrosion due to old age or poor maintenance
- Cold weather leading to burst pipes
- Poorly installed pipes
- Tree root invasion
- Cracks in your system
- Major pipe blockages
What We Do to Fix the Problem
Video camera inspection: Our preferred method of leak detection involves the use of infrared technology. This involves a camera designed to take pictures and videos of a pipe at various angles, allowing us a closer inspection to pinpoint cracks and other potential issues within the pipe.
How Can You Avoid Leaks in the Future?
- Schedule regular plumbing maintenance
- Replace deteriorating or damaged pipes
- Insulate pipes during colder weather
- Avoid pouring harmful materials down your drains
- Plant trees farther away from your plumbing lines